We gather two sorts of data when you or your end users use our software. The primary kind of data is separately recognizable data, to be specific data that distinguishes an individual or may, with reasonable effort, recognize an individual ("Personal Information"), which incorporates the following:
- We might gather contact data (counting personal information) from you when you register on our site, subscribe, register for an occasion, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Kindly survey our site's protection policy to learn about our privacy practices concerning the Client's Personal Information.
- When you permit us (or our trusted third-party service providers) to accept your end users' input and feedback concerning software ("Feedback"), we might assemble Personal Information which might incorporate the following: email address of the end user, end user's complete name, end user's IP address, and the client's email. Moreover, we might gather personal information that your end user intentionally shares with us when he sends us feedback, e.g., recognizing content, pictures, etc.
- To give a portion of our software as a service ("SaaS") product, we will gather metadata of your end users, including IP addresses, MAC addresses, user agents, identifiers given by the Client, way of records, and document names. Under specific privacy guidelines, some of this metadata may amount to Personal Information.
- The second sort of data is unidentified and non-recognizable data relating to you or your end Users, which might be made accessible or accumulated through your use of the Software ("Non-Personal Information"). We need to find out the user's identity from which the non-personal information was gathered.
- Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include usernames, directory names, server names, share names, file names, configurations, logs related to Software and Client (e.g., event logs), browsing events, and technical information transmitted by your device or your End Users’ devices, including specific software and hardware information (e.g., the type of browser and operating system the device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name from which you or your End Users are linked to the Software; etc.).
- What's more, when you permit us (or our third-party co-ops) to accept your end users' feedback as to Software, we might assemble Non-Personal Information, which might include the following: feedback rating, feedback labels, feedback text, program type, and language, working framework, viewport of the screen, page URL on which the feedback has been given, a screenshot of the screen on which feedback was given with all textual strings redacted, and our clients.